R&D CENTER .
Institute of Environmental Technology
We aim to gain differentiated technical competency by continuously seeking technology development and
by formulating technology strategies to cope with changes in the future environmental industry.
technology strategies to cope with changes in the future environmental industry.
Building core competencies for BOT projects
Development of Process and O&M technologies
- Search and evaluate promising technologies
- Develop and verify process technologies
- Develop optimal O&M technologies for environmental facilities
Technical Support and Operational Efficiency Enhancement
- Troubleshoot and improve operational efficiency
- Analyze and evaluate applied processes
- Train employees to reinforce operational competency
- Search for state-of-the-art digital technologies applicable to the environmental sector
- Maximize the use of asset management and operational information DB
- Analyze operational data and optimize operations by applying digital technologies